Monday, March 14, 2022

Scheduling our shoot

 Now that our storyboard is created, we have a estimate of how long it would take to film the shots. With this information we know that filming will take about 3 days. and if we need to clean up shots it would take us 1 day. So this film will take for days to produce, this should be completed by next week Thursday.   

This processes is known as scheduling. Scheduling allows for a film creator to manage shots and keep tract of film dates and what days we as film makers can film. 

It also gives a rough estimate on how long a film will take to record before moving into the filming process.  



The first stage of scheduling was creating a strip board. The purpose of creating a strip board is to help manage a films shots and keep track of what shots you will film on what day. 

For me personally I had trouble creating the strip board, however after getting help from my teacher i was able to better understand how to create the strip board.

Overall, the creation of the strip board helped me in the long run of creating. And it would allow me to stay on track in creating my film opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL FILM PRODUCTION!!!!

 Finally after all the long 6 weeks of hard work I am able to present to you my groups final film production. Although creating the film was...