Monday, March 14, 2022

Production

 This week is all about the production phase of filming. at this point all research and learning is complete and it is time to apply what I know. 

This week I have created my first draft of my film opening and I have learned a lot from creating it and i know what I can do better.



I learned a lot of new information now that i have got the chance to apply it. one of the most important things that I learned is how to play with the lighting of an area. I learned by using lights in different areas of a area I can create different levels of lighting. 

Another thing that I learned that I can improve on is the dialogue between characters. One of the main problems that i had while filming was audio limitations. I was not able to pick up all the audio on my recording devices (my cell phone).  in order to solve this problem i recorded audio on a different phone to allow the dialogue to be herd. This is known as a voice over. 

However, the biggest problem I faced was a set relocation. During filming one of my group members became sick. And this group member was going to be our key into renting a office space. Since he was sick I had to find a new filming location. This set back production by 3 whole days. However, I have combatted the issue by getting a office in the jrotc hallway, that was given to me for the time. 

Overall, I learned a plethora of new information and how i can apply it to my final version of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL FILM PRODUCTION!!!!

 Finally after all the long 6 weeks of hard work I am able to present to you my groups final film production. Although creating the film was...